Friday, February 22, 2008

Lent: Friday, Second Week

Yes or No

The devotional today was thought provoking for me today.

The devotional touched based with Abraham as he set out to follow God even though he did not know where he was going.

We are called by Jesus. He says, "follow me". We have an invitation, what will we do with that invitation? For me, it comes down to one word - trust. Trusting God is being in the right relationship for God.

In Romans 4:3, we see the following Scripture:

Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness

So, what are we to do ?

We are to trust and we are to follow Jesus throughout the day; no matter where we go or where he has called us to be.

Prayer

Help me expect great things from you, Lord, as I try to do great things for you.

No comments: