Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Every Christian Will Want One

I received an email with this as the headline today. I thought, "boy, I can not wait to see what this will be." Well, here was the answer:



It is the Left Behind game. Um, you are kidding me, right ? Every Christian will want one ?? Maybe, I will be the only one but I do not want one.

However in case you are itching for it and maybe getting it for free and using the game as an evangelistic tool; then click on the link and go for it.

http://www.leftbehindgames.com/free/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You recieve more e-mail and faxes then anyone I know! And you don't want this game? I'm sure you can defeat the forces of evil, led by the anti-christ, and deliver the TRUE believers through the seven years without taking on the mark of the beast. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Inkling said...

Oh yeah, I'll get right behind this latest marvelous example of christian stupidity. I can't wait. And we wonder why people aren't knocking down our doors trying to be like us.

Thoughts From Jeff said...

Nator:

It is what I get for working with/for a church

Inkling:

The site that sent me the email DID ASAY that 750 people have come to Christ because f the game .....

Doorman-Priest said...

I'll have a dozen.I understand they burn well and I have some garden rubbish to dispose of.