Monday, February 25, 2008

Hilary Clinton on Obama's Messiah Charachter

Here we go. Over the next 8 days, I am going to open myself up and place a lot of "political" agenda on my blog. I am going to be all over the board. I will also be showing things that I support and things that I do not support. This is to hopefully promote discussion.

Yesterday, I posted a post on Do not Vote for Obama. The information that I posted was a direct letter that we received. I do not agree with the letter and I think that they took the letter to the extreme. It came from the right. However, Clinton has picked up on it and is now using it in her campaign.

Here is the video and some comments underneath it:



Words from Hilary:

Let's just get everybody together. Let's get unified. The sky will open. The light will come down. Celestial choirs will be singing. And everyone should know we will do the right thing and the world will be perfect.

Words from Obama Supporter

The unmistakable implication here is that Obama's supporters are delusional because they believe that Obama is the messiah. For Clinton, it is certainly an unusual tactic she is employing to persuade the millions of Democrats who support Obama to switch and support her. Essentially, she is saying that if you support Obama you're an idiot who has been duped by a man pretending to be the messiah.

It is going to be a great finish to the Democrat Primary. In the days to come, I am going to do a why to vote for / vote against each one of them.

No comments: