Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Hike, Football, Cards and Dessert

Those four words can kida sm of the day for me yesterday.

We relaxed in the house till a little after noon. We played some cards and I read some of my book. We ate our lunch and then we went out on a hike to explore the property. It was the first time that all five of us were out and about. We had fun exploring. They have some nice acreage out here. Bethany and Mommy found deer antlers. A poor deer must have got stuck. Each morning, we see numerous deers as we look out the sliding glass door. Once again, I wish that it was 20-30 degrees warmer to sit on the deck .......

Isaiah and myself threw the football for awhile. We had a good time even though the wind was playing havoc with the ball at times.

Uno and War are nice relaxing games; even when you have a 5 year old that "stacks" the deck.

We decided to go out for dessert last night. We went out to Applebee's and got plenty of desserts. It was fun. I don't know if we have ever done that before.

Late last night, I finished the book. It was a great fictonal story with lessons that we as Christians and church goers need to apply to our life.

No comments: