Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Hammer Holds by Bebo Norman

We are going to use this song for our Good Friday service. I asked two of our seniors if they would be willing to put a video together for me for this song. I was wanting them to be part of the service and this could be a way that they could be involved using their gifts and passions.

I just received the video about 15 minutes ago. I think that it is fantastic and it lends to the mood we want in a fantastic way. After, I saw the video, I knew that I wanted to upload it to YouTube and share it with individuals.

Please take 5 minutes and take a look at the video. I think they did a great job putting the video together. GREAT JOB GUYS !!!!

5 comments:

Doorman-Priest said...

Wow! Very moving and atmospheric and what a wonderful song!

Thoughts From Jeff said...

Thanks, I love the fact that teenage boys were willing to take time from their schedule to do this video.

Wonder Woman said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT!

WW :)

Anonymous said...

They did a WONDERFUL job. I'm impressed with their willingness to be great stewards of their talents by contributing to the worship experience for the entire church.

Anonymous said...

How can we find the YouTube video?