Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Happy Anniversary

14 years ago today, Stacey and I got married.

Stacey, it has been an unbelievable ride over the last 14 years. I am sure that if we could have seen into the future while we were at Lincoln Christian College and watched a video: "The Greathouse Life"; we would have smiled and then bursted out in laughter. We would have said, "that is not going to be our life".

Thank you for everything that you have done for me, our family and our ministry over the years. You truly have been a God-sent blessing. I look forward to the next 14 years. Just think (tears) our little one will be in college by that time and we may be "empy nesters". Nah, all three will still be hanging around.

I love you greatly. I truly admire you for everything that you do and everything that you have become. Your strenght and determination has been amnazing to watch as you have faced obstacles that are not really fair.

Your in my thoughts and prayers and I sent you my love. I look forward to our journey in life together.

Happy Anniversary - Number 14

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have many more.

Doorman-Priest said...

Many congratulations to you both.

Wayward Son said...

Happy Anniversary, Jeff and Stacey!

Wonder Woman said...

14 YEARS? OH MY HEAVENS! Good for you both!!! Congratulations!

I'm hoping to make it past 5 years, this time ;-P

WW :)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! This August will be number 14 for me and Kim as well!

Roland said...

Happy Anniversary!

Thoughts From Jeff said...

Thaks everyone. I (we) greatly appreciate it.

pastorbrianculver said...

Happy Anniversary Jeff. I pray that the two of you have a lifetime together serving God!

Thoughts From Jeff said...

thanks Pastor Brian, it was greatly appreciative.