Sunday, March 30, 2008

Back Home

We are back home.

I noticed that I did not do much of vacation posts he last few days; there were a few reasons for that.

Currently, I am watching the Texas / Memphis game while relaxing with the boys and witing for tonight. I do need to do some pick-up and getting a few things out. But, that should not take too long.

From the vacation,

On Thursday, it was a little chilly and in the late afternoon and early evening, we got 2 inches+ of snow .. YUCK. However, the weather did not keep us from playing outside. My boys were getting pretty good at returning the ball in beach volleyball (when it comes to them).

Jacob found love in swinging upside down. When we get the internet back up at home, we will upload the video of that. I am sure that everyone is just excited about that.

Bethany, she did not playvolley ball but she did build igloos in the sand.

On Friday, we relaxed and waited for our company. There is a fellow forumnite who lives up in Michigan about 1 hour and 15 minutes away and I invited him over to watch the Elite 8. He accepted the invitation and came with his wife and his two kids.

We had dinner and hen watched the game. The wives who never met had a great time chatting and we had fun talking ministry shop and watching the game. The kids who had never met had a ball together and played extremely well together. I hope that we can meet up again.

I am thinking ......C E D A R P O I N T. It is close to the both of us. If you are looking Todd, wha do you think ????

On Saturday, the kids went out and played one last time while Stacey got the house cleaned back up. We then jumped in the car and headed home. We traveled state-roads the whole tme, so the trip was a little longer. But, we still made in (including stops) in 6 hours and got back at 8 pm which is a good time to get back.

Pics coming next week. We are not tech savy (have the toys) enough to do it while we are on vac. So, you will see them throughout the week.

I Am Out ( you would think that I listen to Rome everyday ).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are the pics of the fam?

Waiting eagerly!