Monday, June 30, 2008

A Year Ago Today ......

we drove from Lafayette to Wooster and began a new chapter in our life. It has been an interesting year. A lot has occurred during the year. We are so thankful that we are in this community. We love the town, the people, the church, the hospital system and more !!!!

I just can not believe that it has been a year since we moved. However, in the paradox of life, it also seems like we have lived in this town and community for a very long time. I believe the reason for that is how connected we feel to the town.

We look forward to the minimal of another decade+ in this town.

Recently, I read a post that touched me about the present - not just the future. Thus, as we look forward to all the years that we will be in the town; we look forward to today and what it may bring us.

The only bad thing ..... the weather today. It has already reached the high (64) and it is dark and "yucky" looking outside - it is almost so dark that I may have to turn my office light on ... I wonder if it works ??

**** I rarely if ever have my light on ****

No comments: