Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Mohawk

Here is the Mohawk from the front .. with a slight growl. People with Mohawks are mean, right ? GGGRRRRRRRR



Here is a picture of the Mohawk from the back (top eye view).



It is tough to take pics of yourself at times without a timer and a stand but I gave it a whirl. Maybe, a few of me will be taken while I am in PCB that I could show later.

I almost always do something to my head/face for a trip. It is kinda pointless tradition for me and most people roll their eyes.

4 comments:

Doorman-Priest said...

Is that a bald patch I spy on the crown?

Kent said...

are you taking your holiday socks with you?

Thoughts From Jeff said...

DP:

Yes, my hair is receiting and balding. I was absolutely amazed at how white the hair was on my lap - it was freightning.

Kent:

*laughs*

No, the holiday socks got retired.

Doorman-Priest said...

Now, white hair: I can tell you about white hair. It adds gravitas and id very distinguished. You must, however, keep telling everyone - including yourself - that it is very premature.