Friday, June 27, 2008

Waiting

I am still waiting. I was able to go visit her for about 15 minutes. She was in temporary recovery. They sent me back to the waiting room to wait till she is in her own recovery area. It has been about 45 minutes. Hopefully, they will be calling my name soon.

It is very interesting to "people watch" and see how others are handling their waiting. You see individuals who are waiting by themselves and groups who are waiting together. The waiting room as cleared out quite abit. Of course it is 8:09 pm. We got here at noon .... a lot of waiting.

When I saw Stacey, she was doing good. She said the pain was about a 3 out of a 10 which is good because it was up around 7 and 8 earlier in the day.

The ER waiting room was very intriguing ..... a lot of action and police :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Just wanted to say I am praying for you guys today.

Thoughts From Jeff said...

thanks, i appreciate it