Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Calm Before The Storm

On Monday, I did my daily routine. I woke up at 5:30 and I was down on the beach by 5:45. I would then walk up the beach for 45 mins (6:30) and head back. I would arrive back at the hotel around 7:15. At that time, I would then eat breakfast and watch CNN before our 9:00 am meeting for the MAIN SESSION.

Well, on Monday, a storm was trying to blow in and I think that it made for some great camera shots. Here they are:















Early in the walk, I thought that I was going to be doing it in a downpour and hard winds. The winds really picked up. However, it never rained on the walk. The wind blew the storm out of site and some of the scenery were stunning. The camera and the photo man (that be me) did not do it justice.

2 comments:

Doorman-Priest said...

Where is this?

Thoughts From Jeff said...

Panama City Beach, Florida.

It is on the western panhandle of Florida on the Gulf of Mexico.