Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Am Back

I am back. I got in yesterday evening. It was a fun week with the girls. I got the opportunity to know them better and had a great time during the worship, hanging out at the beach and even a few of the shopping trips.

Over the next few days, I am going to post some of the pictures and a few videos up here on the blog. One of the things that I enjoyed this year was my early morning walks. One the walks, I had some great god Talk time and the scenery at times was breath-taking.

Here are two pictures to make you go .... hmmmmmmmm

Pink Finger Nails ??



All the girls in the van received pink fingernails .... I did not want to be left out.

Luau Attire



I am ready, doesn't the cocunut bra tshirt look good on me ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, Jeff, you crack me up! :) Beautiful nails and shirt. :)

Doorman-Priest said...

......but not your colour at all!