Friday, June 20, 2008

Creations of ID

I would suggest that those who care so much about the concept of Intelligent Design should care more about the creation of that Intelligent Designer

I came across this quote this week and it got me thinking. A few weeks ago, maybe more, Doorman-Priest did a series on ID. There was a lot of discussion and debgate on the issue.

When I saw this quote, it made me think.

We, as people, really need to care about the people that God created. If you are so willing to battle and fight that there is a God that created then you better stand up and fight for the people that He created.

Look around. Read the paper. Watch the news. There are a lot of people hurting and sufferring. A lot of people have no hope. All of these individuals were created in His image.

Are you fighting for them ?

No comments: