Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Garage

This week, I have been working on the garage. It was embarrassing. It was really bad. I am going to humiliate myself and put pictures of it up. I am going to include some before and after pictures. Now, the garage is no where - where it needs to be. HOWEVER, now when I step into it, it is not intimidating and the task does not seem so daunting.

*** COVERS EYES IN SHAME ***

Garage Back Left Before



Garage Back Left After



Garage Back Right Before



Garage Back Right After



Garade Side Before



Garage Side After




Garage Front and Side



Yes, there is still tons of work to do and it is still a little embarrassing and not where I (we) want it to be. But now, as mentioned earlier, we can look in there and think of the possibilities.

5 comments:

Derek said...

Whose jersey is the framed Braves one up there?

Anonymous said...

Great improvement especially garage back, left and right! Wonder what our souls would look like before and after giving our lives to Jesus?

Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm impressed!
Mother-in-law:+}

Thoughts From Jeff said...

Derek:

It is an autographd Chipper Jones jersey. The 8x10 of him as come lose and is not in place anymore though. I need to fix it ... someday.

Q of A:

Do you really have to wonder ?

MIL:

thanks