Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Panama City Beach

Tomorrow morning, I head down to Panama City Beach, Florida. I will be back late Wednesday evening. I am staying away from all computers. Thus, I will not be blogging, reading blogs or checking email. If you must be in contact, call me on the cell. If I am not in worship or in the ocean, I may answer. I will have a week of great worship, fantastic views of God's glorious creation and spending time with 1500teens and adults and ..... I will also have the opportunity to get to know 4 students and 1 adult from Zion a little better. I am looking forward to Big Stuf. As always, it really will be some BIG STUFF.

Their topic for the week is a topic that we all need to hear !

What are you broadcasting ?

This week will also be a time of reflection and prayer. There are going to be some changes that I am going to be introducing this fall concerning christian education and community and hopefully, this week will help me grab my arms around the ideas floating in my head.

No comments: