Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Revolutionaries Synchroblog

There are quite a few people who participated in the synchroblog and some of the articles are fantastic. If you have not read some of these writers, you need to take time to read them and their experiences. Here is a list of people who participated:

Glenn with "Revolutionaries Synchroblog - Harvey"
Erin with "Are we there yet, Papa Smurf?"
Alan with "A Revolutionary? Who? Me?"
Jane with "Onward Christian Soldier"
Jeromy with "A Safe Place to Experiment"
Barb with "Glenn's Revolutionaries Synchroblog - My Response"
Jonathan with "Re-Emerging Church"
Jeff M. with "The Great Shift - and My Unwitting Part In It"
Kathy with "Surviving Spiritual Vertigo"
Aaron with "Why I Stayed"
Jim with "There is no spoon"
Sarah with "My story of following him out"

2 comments:

Roland said...

So many to read, so little time spent with my family as it is.
I will look, just later. :)

Thoughts From Jeff said...

There are many to read. There is no way that I can put a star by them for must read's. There are some that I think are excellent but each one can/will touch you.