Wednesday, April 23, 2008

News from the Chiropractor

My time there is almost up. Thus, they retook the xrays and we redid the agility and strength test. The results are pretty amazing.

I have a lot more motion on my left side; we are talking as much as 30 degrees more motion and my stenth (pi) is up 15 pounds+ and more great things all around.

We are 4 months into 2008 and there is a world of difference in my health, my fitness and my moveability and the lack of pain. It truly is astonishig.

There are still a few things that I need to work on and improve in and we will get there. But with my weight loss and my chiropractor work; I know that I will be on the way to accomplish the rest.

One thing that I do need to do is get in and get a full-service-checkup. I have not done that in a long time and I need to have all my numbers checked. All that is for later entries; today is to announce the miracle works that have occurred for me over at the chiropractor the last 2+ months.

No comments: