Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dinner Time

Dinner time is over and the kids are outside enjoying the great weather. When I picked the kids up from school, I told them that we were attempting a new meal for dinner. I then told them; if it is a total flop; let me know and we will go and grab something to eat (I got my health check today).

Dinner was a success (for the most part) and I do not have to go out and spend any money. I had to come up with an 'official' name for the meal. When they sat down, they said, "so what are we having?" My answer was the following:

Asian Lion Loin and Garden Ranch Medley

Bethany repeated it with questioning tone .... we sat down and almost all of the meal was gone. Thus, I will chalk up the adventure as "thumbs up".

I am outside for awhile and then going to attempt to clean the kitchen up a little or I should say, pick it up a little.

No comments: