Friday, April 04, 2008

A Biker ??

Key West Butterfly Girl asked me if anyone thinks that I am a biker. She asked this because her husband is "bald" as well and I kinda look like him from the distant and he gets asked the question.

For me, the answer is NO. Well, at least when I am bald and clean shaven. I have got "looks" when I have had a mohawk and a blue goatee or wen I have supported a "crowder". I usually do not make these pics public, but since my arm has been twisted ..... Here You Go.

The "scary" lookin' Jeff:

My Crowder with a Laugh



Mohawk and Blue Goatee



Crowder & Tired



Jeff "Burger King" Crowder



Now with that look, some YM's pulled their youth close to them as I walked by at conventions and camps.

I wish I was a biker, but I would kill myself. I need a "tryke".

6 comments:

Doorman-Priest said...

Ah me! I've played with mohicans and buzz cuts and the complete shave too.

You look "better" without the beard if I may say so.

Roland said...

I don't know DP.
That picture of him as king of the burgers is pretty darn good. :)

Anonymous said...

Well! I do have a bike! And I love it. I have never had a Crowder before, but you wear it well. I love the Burger King Crown outside of the McDonald's! That took guts my friend. It is nice to see who we are talking to. I guess I will have to follow suit. I have seen Jeff (in all his weirdness), Doorman (in all his glory), and Roland (I'm still not sure you weren't wearing your wife's swimsuit!). My turn I guess. Check out my post this weekend to see if I have the guts.

Thoughts From Jeff said...

DP:

I really like the mohawk. My wife things I look better with the beard as well.

Roland:

Thanks for the Props

Nator:

I am not sure how to respond to yours. I will look forward to the pic. Yes, I went into McD's with it on :)

Thoughts From Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wonder Woman said...

Picture sharing times...

I have a few pics ;-P

Not even THOSE kind :)

La, la, la...

Hey, like the hawk man!