Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I Won !!!



The Winner of the 2008 NCAA Basketball Bracket is ..... Jeff Greathouse.

Yes, that is right. I was predestined to win it all. I mean, i chose the name "Cutting Down The Nets". It looked shaky all the way. I did not pick them to well but I had Kansas winning it all and that is what put me here today.

Thanks Kansas for the win. Since, there was no prize, I needed to give me a ribbon :) And for those smart-ellecks, no I was not the only one in the bracket, there were 45 others playing.

And now for my thanks .....

I want to first off thank God. Without him giving me guidance in the picks, this would not be possible. I want to thank my dad for sitting me down in front of the tv to watch sports at an early age. I want to thank my wife for allowing me to spend countless hours on my butt watching games and finally, I want to thank everyone else who was in the "game" for not picking the right teams.

5 comments:

Doorman-Priest said...

What a gracious winner.

Anonymous said...

It really does sound like you were predestined to win.

Thoughts From Jeff said...

DP:

I know, self-gloating on my blog :)

Nator:

It is all about the name, my friend. Last year, i was called Basement Dweller and guess where I finished ?

I crack myself up sometimes. Granted, I don't do it to anyone else ... but ..

Wonder Woman said...

Butt, crack...

LOL Now that's funny!

Thoughts From Jeff said...

WW:

Glad you can get a laugh in ...