Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Golden Harvest

The pictures from the trip are uploaded on the computer. I am currently cropping them and renaming them. Over the next few days, I will be putting up pictures.

Here are some of the pictures from the Golden Harvest, the restaurant that we ate at on Tuesday for breakfast. If you were driving by, you would not stop at this place. But let me tell you, the food is great and the prices are very reasonable and the portions are big. Thus, if you are hungry and in Lansing, Michigan; stop by.

Here is a picture of the Golden Harvest (outside):



Myself Posing With The Menu



Two Interior Pictures Of the Golden Harvest





Isaiah and Lunch Menu




This was Bethany's meal, a half order of biscuts and gravy:



Well, finally. There is some proof that we were out and about and on vacation. More coming soon.

7 comments:

Roland said...

That's a half order?!
If I ever go to MI, I will stop there.
I like their menu.

Anonymous said...

I will never go to MI (Go OSU), but the place looks cool. (4 MI)

Thoughts From Jeff said...

Roland:

1/2 order with hmefries.

Yes, 1/2 order.

$ 3.50

Roland said...

Wow!!

Thoughts From Jeff said...

Roland:

Yuppers. If I am ever in the area again, I may need to do it again. Though, I am a fan of new places.

Anonymous said...

best restaurant in all of lansing.

Anonymous said...

ordeR A BREAKFAST BURRITO AND BLUEBERRY PANCAKES...
So deLICIOUS...