Friday, January 26, 2007

Michele Bachmann

Before January 23rd, I had never heard of Michele Bachmann. She flew under my politician radar. So, I am watching the State of the Union speech - yes I watched the whole thing. I watched it because I am trying to stay informed.

There were parts of the speech that I thought were actually good but I disagreed with quite abit of it. Anyways, that is not what this post is going to be about.

After the speech, the President was walking out like a super-star. He was waving, hugging, and signing autographs. Everyone seemed to want to touch him. Well, there was this one particular lady I noticed as I watched it ... that really wanted camera time.

She had her hand on him for a good 20 - 30 seconds and then even as he passed - she kept tilting over the rail to get her face in the picture. Here is a small clip of her "touching".

At least all the people that she represents knows that she was in attendance.

No comments: