Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Will We Survive ?

Bethany and I dropped Stacey off at the airport this afternoon. We came home and picked up the boys. She is gone till Saturday. Will we survive ? We shall see.

In a few minutes, we are headed to Christmas Run Park. After the park, we will have dinner and the head over to the church. The kids have the Zone tonight. We will then come home and get ready for bed.

We have things planned for the week; so time should pass fairly quickly.

Off we go .....

2 comments:

Patti said...

I hope you have a great time with the kids, and that Stacey gets some R&R as she heals... you all remain in my prayers.

Thoughts From Jeff said...

Thanks for the prayers. I will update what we are doing or done later.

I am sure that Stacey will be having a great time and I am almost certain - we will survive.

As I told Stace, the one thing that scares me is Bethany's hair. Daddy "fails" at that element.