Monday, October 22, 2007

The Weekend .....

This past weekend was a very good weekend and I had the opportunity to do a few things that I normally do not do.

On Friday, we took off for an afternoon of fun. We went out to the pumpkin patch and allowed the kids to pick out a few pumpkins. After we went through the pumpkins, we headed to Canton and made a few stops on the way ( cheese shop and campground site ). When we arrived in Canton, we allowed the kids to browse the toy section. We did not buy anything but maybe a few ideas for Christmas. We went back into town and went on a "haunted hayride". I use that term loosely because it was a family hauted trail ride. Afterwards, we decided we were going to go and taste for ourselves the hype we have heard about the Coccie House. WoW. Enough said.

On Saturday, we went out to Bethany's last soccer game and then we grabbed donuts (family tradition). I then did something that I thought that I would ever do. I went to the horseshoe and watched the Ohio State vs. Michigan State game. I am not a huge Big Ten fan or a OSU fan but I had a blast with the company that I went to and it was a fun day.

On Sunday, we went to church, took a nap and then had youth ministry. It was a very nice day. EXCEPT, I came home and was very excited that I had the opportunity to watch the Steelers. But they did not play too well and lost on the last play of the game --- UGH !!!

1 comment:

Dreaming again said...

now see ...if you just picked the *RIGHT* OSU (oh wait, they don't win ...oh well ... GO COWBOYS!)