Monday, July 28, 2008

Church Blogs

One of the things that I have been working on is setting up some church blogs. The blogs will all have their separate sites but they will all link to one another.

I have tried to do the "home blog" in such a way that it makes it easy to navigate. I am not sure if I succeeded or not. If you want to go check it out and let me know, that would be great.

If you are familiar with wordpress (which I used), I used pages (tabs) to announce the blogs. When you click on the page, you get a brief intro and link to the new blog.

Hopefully, we can get individuals using it. I was happy to see the initial number that clicked on Kids Care Club when I sent the letter out to the kids letting them know about the new ministry and the blog.

AnyWhoo, here is the home blog

No comments: