Wednesday, July 16, 2008

2 Hole-In-One's ???



Is It Possible ?

Did It Really Happen ?


Last week, brothers Davis and Hanks Massey, aged 9 and 11, respectively, pulled off a feat that borders on the unimaginable for golfers of all ages: They both hit holes-in-one in succession at the Par-3 third at TPC Sawgrass

The odds of two players in the same group making a hole-in-one have been estimated at 17 million-to-1 by Francis Scheid, a retired Boston University math professor who was commissioned by Golf Digest to calculate hole-in-one odds under various scenarios.

Now, add to that back-back AND brothers AND their ages .....

BTW, I decided to take a 10 min break and post this AFTER, I finally nailed out one of my projects. I still have quite a few to go and am not really sure how I am going to get every done BUT, I am going to take a breather and keep plugging.

I am going to walk home, have some broccli slaw and carrots and then walk back to church building for more wore and a VBS meeting.

No comments: