Thursday, July 31, 2008

$ 20 MILLION dollars

The Packers and Brett Favre situation is definitely weird. In the latest news, the Packers offer Brett Favre $ 20 MILLION dollars ( 2 million a year for 10 years ) to remain retired.

If Brett wants more money that is a sweet deal. I will sit at home with my family and get paid quite a bit of money. HOWEVER, I think that Brett's desire to come back and play football has more to do with playing then just the money.

So, what is going to happen ? Who knows at this point. If he gets reinstated, will he show up at camp ? Will the Packers pay him 4 12 million dollars to sit the bench. Will Brett quietly sit on the bench and collect 12 million dollars .....

Or will a scene be caused and will he be traded or released ???

I have no clue ... the sage continues.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They can pay me like $500,000 and I'll be a heck of a lot more amusing than any of those football players.

Doorman-Priest said...

You can be paid that much money to stay out of work? And I thought our welfare programmes were generous.

Thoughts From Jeff said...

that would be something else.

it seems he turned the offer down and will be showing up to work today.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://lirineba.arcadepages.com/buwege.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich