Monday, January 21, 2008

Wellness '08 Update: Week 2

This week, I went 3 for 4 on the items that I am trying to accomplish this quarter. I am sure you can guess which one I "failed" in. Yup, it was the same one last week. I told Stacey that I was going to blame her .... but that would probably be a fib. The reason that I was going to blame her was that I was too tired from her restless sleep that kept me up and for my extra few duties (which really wasn't much). The truth is that I am going to have to come up with a exercise strategy that will work for me. I just haven't figured that out yet.

But, I am enjoying the walking, I am able to keep the water intake up and I am also continuing to eat healthy and pass on the foods that I really do not eat BUT .. ooohhh how I want. However, it really has not been that difficult. Even on Saturday's.

For those who do not know, we have a tradition in our family. Every Saturday, we get donuts. We have been doing this for about 6 years. Well, no donuts for this daddy on Saturday. I still went to the bakery and grabbed them. I still sat at the table and drank coffee and read the paper. Instead of the donut though, I had a bagel, bananna and grapes. YUMMY.

For my personal knowledge, I did step on the scale but we are not here to report that :)

No comments: