Friday, January 11, 2008

Prayer for Nathan & Family



I decided to include a cute prayer picture. Through a blog that I read regularly, there was a comment that struck me. Thus, i clicked on to their blog to read some of their material. One of their postings was about a prayer request. I clicked on it and tears came to my eyes.

Nathan is a worship leader on the east coast and his family is struggling. His wife as CF (Cystic Fibrosis). She was scheduled for and they were prepping for a double lung transplant. They then found out that she was pregnant. Well this week, they finally had to make a decision. they had to "deliver" the baby at 24 weeks and see if they can get mom (Tricia) and daughter (Gwyneth) healthy.

I ask you to pray for their family. He gives updates very regularly and even as photo's of his daughter. She, now 4 days old, is doing quite well for such an early baby. Please lift them up in your prayers.

Nathan's Blog

No comments: