Tuesday, January 08, 2008

LSU: National Champions



Congrats LSU. You struggled for the 1st 5 minutes out of the gate but then it was "game on" for you and you took care of business. The route was on. A 14 point lead and the statistics may not show it ... but as an observer; it sure felt like a route.

Ohio State .... congrats on going to the National Championship 2 years in a row. I am sorry that you did not make either one of them a game. Your rally cry is that this was suppose to be a down year ... we will see. You have a lot coming back. You can circle September 19 on your calendar.

I know those in my new-beloved state and community (who love sports and OSU) do not want to hear this ... BUT, I think that you should be lucky that you play in the BIG TEN (11). If you played in the SEC and faced LSU, Georgia, Florida, Auburn, Tennessee, Alabama, South Carolina, and Arkansas for your 8 conference games ... you would not be playing in the NC game.

Hmmmm, I am sounding like a SEC supporter. Even though I lived in (with) SEC fans for 10 of the last 18 years ... that is not the case. I just think that they have a tougher conference from top-bottom

No comments: