Wednesday, May 21, 2008

An Adventure ......

I am off on an adventure in about 5 hours. When I get back from the adventure (Saturday night), I will share it with you. My posts have really been sporadic and far in-between lately. Hopefully, I can get back in the groove in a few weeks.

there are several things on my plate right now and I am trying to keep them spinning. Hopefully, they will remain up and I can begin to move the process along so they are not just spinning but we are moving to the final destination.

Vague, huh ? I hate that.

In the next few weeks, we have confirmation, seniors graduating, parties, Big Stuf camp, church conventions and planning and prepping for new ministries that are coming down the pipe. Hopefully, I can flush them out here and get some input.

With me being gone, catch me on my cell.

No comments: