Friday, October 03, 2008

Sarah Palin: Avoiding Questions



I watched about 85% of the debate last night. Towards the end, we ( brother and I ) switched it to watch some of the football game ( pitt vs. south fl ).

Early on, Sarah "set the tone". She let people know that she is a "maverick" and it was going to be about her and making sure the people got to know the real her. Here is one of her early statements:

And I may not answer the questions that either the moderator or you want to hear, but I'm going to talk straight to the American people and let them know my track record also.

I will have to remember that the next time that I am getting asked questions, I will just change the subject and let the people know who are asking the questions, that I don't care about their questions and will talk about what I want to talk about.

Then, when people ask, why, don't you answer the question. I can say ...

BECAUSE I AM A MAVERICK

Sarah, we could have gotten to know you and your stances if you answered the questions at hand.

1 comment:

Doorman-Priest said...

We have a technical term for this here:

Silly Cow.