Thursday, October 02, 2008

Hands Are Tied



I absolutely HATE when I feel that my hands are tied and I can not do much about a situation. It just plain STINKS.

I am in that position today. Yesterday was a day from HELL.

My heart bleeds that we as churches cannot get on the same page and move forward. At times, it seems like we do nothing but take steps backwards and that is very frustrating.

I just wish that there was something that I could do or say but as mentioned in the post title, I feel that my hands are tied and I cannot make the necessary steps, moves, conversations or decisions and that really "tees" me off.

Yes, I know that this is completely vague. But, I have to keep some of this "undercover" because we are not fully talking about the issue in public and since this blog is "very public", I do not want to air it out.

In the future, I will be able to go into more detail and express and share the step process that I believe that we need/should be taken and maybe, just maybe, I will learn a lesson or two and can share with you how to / how not to act when you feel like your hands are tied and know that you need to do something BUT not sure what / how to do it.

No comments: