Friday, December 01, 2006

Mid-West Snowstorm



We have seemed to miss the storm. However, some of our friends to the west of us did not get sparred. The above photo is from Missouri.

I have to admit, I am very thankful that we did not get it. The wind is blowing like crazy though and the occasional hard sleet/snow is nasty. The reason: I am headed to Ft. Wayne ( 2 1/2 hours away ) in about 4 hours. This is a fellowship event for The Journey.

Tonight should be a fun night. We are going to the Winter Wonderslam Tour. This is a 'slammin' tour with TobyMac, Hawk Nelson, The Afters, Family Force 5, and Ayiesha.

Anyone ready for some slam dancin' ?

3 comments:

Adam McLane said...

Man, I saw that and went... was that Lafayette? Holy cow! I'm just happy that wasn't you. Enjoy the wind though. :)

Thoughts From Jeff said...

nah, not lafayette ... we had friends family traveling from MO though .. so that is what they were up against ..

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE IT

Adam McLane said...

I'm not an expert on your neck of the woods, but I don't think you get the lake effect like Michigan City, Valpo, or South Bend. My friends who went to Purdue just described winters as "a cutting wind."