Sunday, December 17, 2006

Staff X-Mas Party



Tonight was our staff X-Mas party. Unfortunately, due to illness in the family, I went flying solo. Hopefully, next year Stacey and the kids will be healthy so that she could join me.

I really like our staff and make-up of the staff at the church. We have ages that span the horizon. For a matter of fact, I think that we have individuals in all decades - meaning, we have an individual in their 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, and 70's.

We arrived and had finger foods. They were pretty good. We then played 2 games --- 2 games that I was cluelss at ( naming songs and movies ). Then Pastor Jim ( Sr. Pastor ) had bought gifts for the staff. I sat amazed at the presents that he bought. THEY WERE SO INDIVIDUALIZED !

We then did WHITE ELEPHANT. There was not much stealing presents though - everyone brought horendous gifts - it was quite amusing. I can not believe that Greg was not 'stoked' when he picked mine .... I mean who would not want a Sacred Heart candle and Pigs Feet .....

No comments: