Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Heart Aches

I have been watching and reading a lot of news stories lately. One of the stories that really pulls on my heart strings is Darfur. There has not been too much on it. It is a "sacred cow" topic.

However, there are a few organizations that are trying to push it to the front burner and I want to apllaud them.

There have been commercials popping up on the tv to begin to show awareness. We need to do something.

Who is We and what We need to do can create controversy. But, my heart breaks for the families getting killed, the families being displaced and those who are starving.

Here is one person's effort to spread the word. Please take time to view the video, it is approx. 3 mins and 20 seconds and then answer the question:

Is there anything that you can do ?




No comments: