Saturday, July 07, 2007

a VERY long day

Today was a very long day.

We woke up a little after 6 am and got ourselves ready. We were out the door in about an hour and traveled about 6 hours to Lafayette. We had some lunch - got lost finding the U-Haul truck for about 30 mins. I then waited and waited because they were very sllooooooow today.

I then drove to the old house. Aaron was there waiting for me. It took about 90 mins to pack up the truck ( truck load # 2 ). I then headed back to Ohio.

It took about 6 1/2 hours to get back. The truck was a little slow. But the truck is in the driveway. I then took Bowzer out for a walk and then checked some blogs and emails and some sports stories and posting this before retiring to ESPN and the bed.

Tomorrow will be unpacking the moving van after the church.

No comments: