Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Quotes ....



*** if you want to see the poster bigger, click on it ***

As I was looking at my quotes to the right of the page and thinking about the Parady Motivator Generator; I decided to make some of the quotes into posters. If I am not careful, the poster making could become addictive. Thankfully it only takes two - three minutes to do one.

I think that uncertainity can be very difficult for individuals. It can be extremely difficult for those who are analytical. However, we must step up to the plate and make a decision and move forward.

It has been interesting because these past 3 weeks, we have looked at decision-making within the college class at Zion. There are definitely people (not necessarily in the class) who are afraid to make decisions.

I am thinking about some up-coming ministry decisions and changes that may occur within the ministry and I know that there can not be any uncertainity ....

No comments: