Saturday, February 10, 2007

One Voice

Yesterday, I did not make a post regarding a News Story. The reason was that I was not 100% certain what I was going to post about. I was going to focus on the new troop levels in Iraq and what the early response of that endeavor was ... but no. I want to take a different approach.

Have you heard about One Voice ? Here is a small opening statement from their website:

The Goal:

OneVoice aims to amplify the voice of the overwhelming but heretofore silent majority of moderates who wish for peace and prosperity, empowering them to demand accountability from elected representatives and ensure that the agenda is not hijacked by forces of militant absolutism.

Now this does not have to do with the I word but it does have to deal with individuals on conflict and their decision to try to do it with peace.

I encourage you to surf over to their website and see what they are doing and what their approach for peace involves. Before you do though, check out the powerful ( in my opinon ) video below:

No comments: