Thursday, February 15, 2007

Funk-A-Fied



I am in a F U N K today. I am not overly thrilled by it. I have not had one of these in a long time. I think some of it has to do with the fact that today is the deadline for me to say yea / nay for the ms mission trip. I think that I am unfortunately gonna have to say .. N A Y to the trip due to the lack of initial interest. The trip is not till July but YouthWorks requires final deadlines today.

I can not "risk" the possibility of no students stepping up to the plate and us ( the church ) being responsible for a great deal of $$ and no one going on the trip.

With that being said, " it is causing me to be in a funk about ministry ". I am thinking that we will need to back up and punt on how we do some ministry here at the church. We will see.

No comments: