Monday, September 22, 2008

Scaring The Boys

A couple days ago, Stacey asked me to go to the storage unit and bring in the Halloween decorations. She does a great job of "fall decorating". Anyways, in the decorations was a Halloween mask that I had bought last year to wear during Trunk Or Treat.

She told me to sneak up stairs and scare the boys. They had just finished reading and was getting ready for bed. She followed me up the stairs, however she did not follow all the way because she did not want them to see her.

Thus, you will have to listen to their screams. Then wait for the delay for them to realize that it was me. They really thought that it was someone else who came into the house - for that I did feel bad.

But, I did not feel bad enough to NOT put it on the blog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff - It is Jules. Stacey just shared your blog site address with me today and I decided to read a little of your thoughts tonite.

1. You and Stacey are SO evil to scare the begebers out of your kids - I hope they send you to the BAD old folks home some day - ha ha ha! :)

2. I am really enjoying your posts! Thanks for taking the time to blog your thoughts without being judgemental and for doing it with a loving spirit!

3. KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB WALKING! Stacey shared with me your mission (and I read about it on your blog) and I am impressed! Good job! I will be praying for you and know you will continue to persvere! Have you ever heard the Billy Sprage song, "Press On" - I sing that to myself alot when I am training and running/walking. So, press on my friend, press on! :)

Gerrard Fess said...

Too funny.

Unknown said...

Too funny!

Thoughts From Jeff said...

Jules:

Thanks for coming by. I hope you will be a frequent visitor. Yesterday, was my long journey - 24miles.

Gerrard & Dale:

Thanks, we had a good time scaring them. I am sure that they will try to get us back.

Anonymous said...

My poor Grandsons...:+}
There is part of me that thinks I shouldn't laugh so hard everytime I see that...but I do...
Love you...
Mom O.

Thoughts From Jeff said...

Mom O:

I know, there is a little guilt in me as well BUT it is funny.