Friday, May 08, 2009

New Layout & Format

Over the last couple of days, I have been contemplating mt blog. I have decided that it is time to shake things up a little. Thus, I have made a few changes to the layout and format of the blog.

I have decided to switch to a 3 panel blog instead of a 2 panel blog. The left side of the panel will be dedicated to "orange" and blogs that I am connected with. The middle panel will be the section for the stories. The stories are going to become more focused. The following three will become more in-depth: church, family and advocacy.

The right panel will be dedicated to my family. It will have pictures and stories and highlights about them and our journey's together.

There are a few more things that I will be tweaking over the weekend and then on Monday, I will begin the process of shifting gears.

For now, I am headed off to my Meals on Wheels route for Wayne County. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Matt Cleaver said...

Looks good, I like it.

Thoughts From Jeff said...

Matt, thanks for the comment. BTW, your topics lately have been FANTASTIC. As I expand a few of my blog lists and reads, yours will definitely be one of them in the panel.