Sunday, December 23, 2007

In Illinois

We arrived in Illinois late Friday night. The drive was uneventful for us for the most part. There was misty rain, bad fog, a carthat caught on fire that stopped us for 30 mins .... but he travel overall was good and we even took a dinner break at Cracker Barrel.

Saturday was our family day. Stacey's brother and wife was in and Stacey's dad's brother and mom were at the house. We had tons of food and the kids received their christmas presents. It was a fun and relaxing day.

I have also been previewing my lessons/messages for the retreats. I am preparing 4 of them. 2 of them are going well, the other 2 are moing along. I am having major problems with the computer and software though and I want to chuck it :) Don't worry, I am not chucking it. I am hoping that I can figure it out though. I need to give Eric a call from Alabama.

Today we went to church at Second Church of Christ in Danville (will blog about that later) and then went out to lunch. This afternoon, I have been reading and checking scores via yahoo.