Monday, November 20, 2006

Toby Mac



We just got back in to Lafayette. Toby Mac concert on Sunday night was once again fantastic. It was a great way to finish off the night.

After a day of reflecting, I am going to post a general thought on the convention. Overall, I was pleased about the convention. In a sense, I am not 100% sure that I want to return next year.

Yet, there is something inside me that says, " it is tradition, you need to get away, you may miss something and when the time comes around ... you will want to be there ". We will see.

2 comments:

Inkling said...

Glad you guys are home safe. Just because Sara Orange doesn't move in for a week with your gang and get to spend time debating theology need not factor into your consideration on returning. =) I'm just teasing.....I like the debates, until you say something that makes me know I need to start reading encyclopedia's every night. And I totally miss the gang.

Thoughts From Jeff said...

Thanks for the message girl. I appreciate it. It was not the same w/o you invading the house and I miss our debates/discussions as well.

We really need to create one on here someday soon :)