Monday, February 02, 2009

New Orleans: Run Forest Run

Bubba Gump


We went out to Bubba Gump's one night that we were there (the first night). Here are a few pictures:

Bubba Gump Movie Items



Bubba Gump Paper ( with food )



Run Forrest Run



If everything at the table is good, you have the Run sign up, if you need something; switch to the red (stop).

Having A Cold One



I look bad in the pic and no, it is not because I had too many drinks ! I limited myself to one drink a day and I did not hit that every day. The beer was called Purple Haze. It is from the Abita Brewing Company. I decided if I was going to have a drink, I would have something that I never had before.

BTW, in this photo, I had been up for 37 hours straight. Why, you ask, I will tell you that soon; it was the crazy travel - it was unbelievable.

Overall, the food at Bubba's was good and with the price and the location, I am sure that this will be a spot that we hit when we are down in NOLA with the youth.

2 comments:

Doorman-Priest said...

Bubba Gump? I have no idea, but the pictures looked interesting.

Thoughts From Jeff said...

Yup, it is from the movie Forrest Gump.