Monday, February 02, 2009

New Orleans: Random Photos

The Tin Man Celebrates



The picture did not come out as good as I was hoping for. He was celebrating because I threw a dollar into his tin can. He was good and was fun to watch. I love watching them down there - hamming it up to make money.

Street Jazz



They were pretty good. As we were walking down to Jackson Square, they were on the street playing. The were drawing a pretty good crowd for a Saturday afternoon.

Riverwalk



The Riverwalk (this is a view from there - looking away from the river) was only a few blocks from the hotel. We did not go down there to shop or to eat. I am sure that our youth will do some of that this summer. However, we went down there to walk - it was absolutely gorgeous on Saturday - the sun was out and it was in the low 70's.

Ferry



The jester announces the ferry. We did not ride the ferry as well. If it was warmer during the whole week, we would probably accomplished that task.

Jeff & The Alligator



Yes, I know that I am not smiling, but an alligator is about to eat me, would you be smiling :)

4 comments:

ANGELA VAUGHN said...

Thanks for the comment...love the pics from new orleans...Ive never been there!

Thoughts From Jeff said...

it is fun place to hang out and the food is out of this world.

Doorman-Priest said...

Good pic. A smile would be nice.

Thoughts From Jeff said...

Yeah, I know, some day. I may have a pic for you later :)