Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Does Anybody Hear Her ?

It has been about 5 days since I last made a post. I have been in a little bit of a funk lately and a little overwhelmed. So, here I am at midnight, finally doing a post.

This post is going to be a music video. I have heard the song numerous times, but the song never really registered. It was a song that I enjoyed the music, the words were nice sounding - but I never paid attention to the words. I hate when I do that. There is so much to learn through songs. I love lyrics that are "raw".

Anyways, this weekend, I had WOW 2007 video in - testing out our new projector. The video came on with this song and I really listened to the message. It touched my heart strings.

You see, we as Christians, are pretty nasty at times and we get this holier-than-thou mentality. We squash people around us and do not even blink a eye. We give lip service to saying that we want to show God's love but a lot of times, it is a bunch of crock. My question to you is this: do you really hear them?

Please take 4 minutes, watch the video and answer the question.


1 comment:

Pastor Eldred said...

Thanks for the reminder, Jeff. What a powerful display of the many opportunities we face each day; and that often go as missed opportunities.

Praying for you and yours today.

Charlie