Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SNL & Thanksgiving

These two things do not really go together, but I was not going to make two posts. My posting has been extremely irregular, so who am I kidding that I could/would do two in one day. So here we go .....

As I am finishing up items before we head out to Thanksgiving weekend, I am working on some more Sunday Night Live information.

Here are some more #'s .....

We are averaging 30 children/youth on Sunday nights for the first 10 weeks. During that time, we have had 64 different children attend. Out of those 64 that have attended 43 of them had NEVER attended worship or Sunday school. It is becoming quite clear that this is turning more into an outreach for children because since the first month, our numbers for parents have dropped significantly.

One of the items of concern is that we have 11 children who attended Sunday School last year that have not attended SNL and 4 that have attended once or twice that were active in SS that most likely will not be back. So, we have 15 children that we need to connect.

On to thanksgiving, in an hour I am going home and helping with the final touches of the packing, so we can head out to West Virginia. We will be there around 48 - 52 hours, depending on when we leave. I am looking forward to the time to do nothing and the hopeful possibility of sleeping in.

Now, back to work, so I can be out in an hour.

1 comment:

Doorman-Priest said...

I hope you enjoyed the celebration.

Just remind me what you are being thankful for....