Saturday, October 17, 2009

On this Saturday ....

This morning, we woke up and did our normal Saturday morning routine. For those of you who do not know, we do donuts on Saturday morning. I think that we have been doing this for about 8 years now. We get up, I go and grab donuts. Isaiah and me have coffee and the rest of the family has milk.

After we had donuts, Bethany and me played a game: I spy.

Over the next 6 hours, we are going to rest a little and pick up a little for our guest tomorrow night. We are having Captive Free come to the church and we are hosting one of them. I will also be watching some football --- not sure which game I will watch.

Later on in the evening, we will head up to the soccer complex to watch Isaiah play his last soccer game of the season. I cannot believe that it is already over - time just absolutely flies. Then after the soccer game, we are headed over to the Park and Rec building for the "haunted hayride". The temperature will be in the high 30's. Hopefully, the participation will hold off because ---- that will be a cold rain.

More tomorrow ...... trying to get back in the routine, we will see.

No comments: