Thursday, October 22, 2009

Back to School ??

I am exploring the possibility of going back to school. No, I would not be leaving Zion. I will continue working FT at Zion. The school is only a hop, skip and a jump away and I think that the degree and process will be very beneficial for me.

I sent them my transcripts and they have replied favorably to them. I will need to take a few ( some would say quite a few ) to begin the degree that I want but they all should be very manageable.

The class(es) will be on Monday. I can give one day a week to go to school and instead of veggin' on the bed and watching 'pointless' tv at night after the kids are asleep, I will watch certain shows with Stacey, read in bed and make the trek to the kitchen table with a cup of coffee when writing needs to take place.

When I hear more definite news, I will let everyone know.

Also, please be in prayer for my mom as one of her brothers passed away yesterday afternoon. It looks like the visitation will be on Sunday evening and the funeral will be on Monday. I am not sure if I am going to make it or not ....

No comments: